Trafalgar FyreSet Fire Mortar - 10kg
FyreSet Mortar - 10kg
Notify me when back in stock
Trafalgar FyreSet mortar is a special cement based mixture formulated specifically for fire rating applications, in particular openings in fire barriers that include complicated or mixed service penetration types.
FyreSet is easily mixed on site with water to a required consistency for either pouring or towelling into wall or floor slabs.
FyreSet has been fire tested in numerous configurations and with a multitude of service penetration types as required by the Building Code of Australia.
FyreSet mortar has over 25 years of proven performance in Australia’s harshest building site conditions.
THIS IS FOR 1x 10kg Bag
Warning - FyreSet mortar is non-load bearing.
- Known and trusted brand - Benchmark Quality
- Australian made using Australian raw materials
- Up to 4 hours fire ratings. (For full FRL, FyreWrap insulation will be required for some services)
- Does not shrink in fire conditions
- Tested with most service penetration types
- Readily cut, drilled and shaped with ordinary wood working tools
- Flush mounted and surface mounted testing
PYRO-SAFE Cable Wraps are used to protect cables from fire spread in industrial, marine and offshore applications where the most stringent independent approvals are required. They can be installed in four general configurations.
Wrapping of the cable trays and enclosed cables
Wrapping of the cables on the tray
Wrapping of individual cables and cable bundles
Three-sided wrapping for cables or cable bundles on walls or slabs
For further information on these products, contact Trafalgar
|Model #||Trafalgar FyreSet|
|Type||Trafalgar FyreSet Fire Mortar - 10kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Passive fire warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.