Trafalgar Fyrebox Cast-in 350mm L x 125mm W x 300mm D
Trafalgar Fyrebox Cast-in 350
Notify me when back in stock
Trafalgar Fyrebox Cast-in units are an intumescent type product designed to prevent the spread of fire through service penetrations.
Think of Cast-in Fyrebox's as fire rated holes. The Fyrebox Cast-in system allows building designers and service consultants to identify the required location for services and specify the required Fyrebox Cast-in configuration.
SIZE - 350mm x 125mm x 300mm Depth
- Known and trusted brand - Benchmark Quality
- Modular system available for separation of services
- Up to 4 hour fire ratings
- Ideal for both retrofit and new build applications
- Fire tested empty and all the way up to completely full
- Available in a range of shapes & sizes, to suit whole cable trays & single cable bundles
- Easy Installation
- For further information on this product, contact Trafalgar
Fyreclamps are suitable for use in any building where penetrations are made though walls, floors and ceilings for services. They are tested and approved for the following services.
Electrical, data, communication cables
Steel and plastic pipes
Insulated copper pipes
|Model #||Trafalgar Fyrebox Cast-in|
|Type||Trafalgar Fyrebox Cast-in 350mm x 125mm x 300mm Depth (Fire Rated Service Transits)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Passive fire warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.