GREY 290ml Cartridge
Bostik Fireban Hybrid is a high performance and durable single component fire retardant sealant based on award winning SMP (Silyl Modified-Polymer) technology. It combines performance benefits of PU with a new and highly effective SMP technology backbone that contains a low VOC base, thus making it suited to green build requirements.
Fireban Hybrid contains no solvent or isocyanate content, making it safer to work with. Hybrid technology also ensures no bubbling. It is extremely versatile and easy to work with and will even adhere to damp substrates.
Further information can be found on the Bostik website:
- Ideal for enclosed working conditions with minimal ventilation
- High temperature / humidity variations / excess moisture from unpredictable weather
- It will also adhere to damp substrates and is unaffected by excess moisture during the curing process
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to stone, masonry, concrete, glass, plasterboard, FC sheet, timber, aluminum, alloys, stainless steel, enamel, ceramics, copper and more.
- Fire resistance - Up to 4 hours tested in accordance with AS 1530.4
- Internal & External Application
- Suitable to be used on damp substrates
- Safe, contains no isocyanate/ solvents
- Non bubbling
Fire resistance - Up to 4 hours tested in accordance with AS 1530.4
Internal & External Application
Suitable to be used on damp substrates
Safe, contains no isocyanate/ solvents
|Model #||Fireban Hybrid 30615091|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Passive fire warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.