Trafalgar Fyre Wrap SMALL SIZE - 450mmW x 7620mm L (38mm thick) - 1 ROLL
Trafalgar Fyre Wrap duct fireproofing - Small 1xRoll
Notify me when back in stock
PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL FOR PRICING firstname.lastname@example.org
FYREWRAP comes ready to use as a foil finished roll to wrap around the ductwork of all configuration. It eliminates the need for messy spray applied materials, which are known to require hours of masking to avoid resulting overspray.
FYREWRAP results in fast, simple, cost effective and clean fireproofing while providing pleasing aesthetics.
FYREWRAP is beneficial for project work and planning, as it allows for other trades to be working in close vicinity to the contractors doing the duct wrapping and with careful planning, large quantities of the duct fireproofing can be completed off-site.
This is a new revolution in duct fireproofing so insist on FYREWRAP lightweight fireproofing for your next project.
THIS IS FOR THE SMALL SINGLE ROLL - SIZE 450mm WIDE x 7620mm LENGTH (38mm thick)
- Trafalgar Products is synonymous with quality, solutions and complete compliance among installers. In the past, fire protection for duct work has been problematic for primary builders and sub-contractors. Using conventional cement or gypsum-based spray, requires power, water and prevents other trades working in close vicinity. Further to this, the spray leads to a messy, unattractive finish and often requires a number of additional clean up attempts.
FyreWrap® has improved the building landscape, making lives of installers easier.
FyreWrap® gives users the freedom and flexibility to wrap ducts on or off-site before lifting them into place.
- Key benefits to installers, mechanical services contractors, primary contractors, architects, engineers and certifiers are:
- Lightweight – up to 5 times lighter than traditional fire spray
- Clean use
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Clean and easy installation – no mesh required
- Possible off-site installation assisting in effective project co-ordination
- No masking required
- Quick and efficient construction
- Simple repair – tape up or replace section
- Test for mould-resistance
- Clear identification for fire certifying and auditing purposes
- Vibration tolerant
FyreWrap is a certifier-friendly product, designed to make your job and inspection easier. FyreWrap® has full CSIRO approval and complies with the following standards:
- AS/NZS 1668.1-1998 – Ducts
- AS/NZS 1530.4-2005 – Fire testing
- AS/NZS 1851– Maintenance of fire systems
|Model #||Trafalgar FW|
|Type||FireWarp - Fire Rated fire wrap for ductwork|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Passive fire warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.