Promat Promaseal Mortar - Fire Mortar 20kg
Notify me when back in stock
Promat Promaseal Mortar is a Fire Resistant Lightweight Cement Powder
PROMASEAL Mortar is a lightweight, fire resistant, cement based product, supplied as a pre-mixed, grey powder to which water is added. It has been tested up to a 240 minute fire resistance with various penetration seals in concrete/masonry floors and walls (with an equal or greater fire resistance level).
FOR TECHNICAL INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT http://www.promat-ap.com/en/products
- Clean and economical.
- The mortar weighs approximately 700kg per m³ as compared to 2400kg of normal concrete and 1600-1800kg of lightweight concrete.
- Quick setting time in a few hours depending on ambient weather conditions.
- Easy to create new holes for installation of new penetrating services and equally easy to repair.
- Does not shrink on drying.
- Can be installed at the last minute before inspection time or after all services are installed.
- Comparatively more versatile and flexible to install, and more compatible with other Promat fire stopping systems.
|Model #||Promat Fire Mortar|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Passive fire warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.