Promat PromaSeal FyreStrip - 1000x100x84mm
PromaSeal FyreStrip - 1000x100x84mm
Notify me when back in stock
Fire Resistant Flexible Expansion Strip
PROMASEAL® FyreStrip is a highly compressible, flexible, fire resistant expansion strip seal which is used where movement joints are formed in the structure of a building. It consists of layers of PROMASEAL® Grafitex intumescent material bonded to a special foam and it has been successfully tested for up to 240 minute fire resistance for movement joint seals within concrete/masonry compartment floors and walls (with an equal or greater fire resistance level).
PROMASEAL® FyreStrip is ideal for sealing high movement joints at junctions between compartment walls and floors. Its flexibility makes them suitable for use in a variety of configurations. The fire performance of PROMASEAL® FyreStrip will vary according to the particular application. The width of the gap into which the strip will be inserted as well as the orientation of the strip affect the level of fire resistance provided.
- The thickness of PROMASEAL® FyreStrip is determined by the minimum and maximum width of the gap expected during the lifetime of the building. For 240 minute fire resistance, insulation and integrity performance, PROMASEAL® FyreStrip is supplied in the following dimensions:
- 1000mm (L) x 28mm (W) x 90mm (D), FS20
- 1000mm (L) x 46mm (W) x 90mm (D), FS40
- 1000mm (L) x 56mm (W) x 90mm (D), FS50
- 1000mm (L) x 84mm (W) x 100mm (D), FS80
- 1000mm (L) x 124mm (W) x 120mm (D), FS100
THIS IS FOR - Item 4 - 1000 x 100 x 84mm
FOR TECHNICAL INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT http://www.promat-ap.com/en/products
|Model #||PromaSeal FyreStrip|
|Type||Promat PromaSeal FyreStrip|
Great product!13 December 2016Used this before, works well.