Bostik Fireban Acrylic cartridge 300ml WHITE
Bostik Fireban Acrylic fire rated sealant
Notify me when back in stock
Bostik Fireban® Acrylic is a single component, non-sag, fire rated sealant that has been designed specifically for Australian conditions and has the in service range of -20°C to +90°C. In addition, it provides excellent noise reduction and sound absorption acoustic capabilities.
Fireban® Acrylic is a highly cost effective solution for internal fire rated applications and has been tested alongside many market leading FR wall component manufacturers.
Further information can be found on the Bostik website:
- Sealing of gaps around pipes, cables, ducts and services which penetrate fire rated walls and floors
- Installation of fire rated sealant in concrete walls and floors, and plasterboard walls
- Excellent unprimed adhesion to metal, wood, plasterboard, concrete and masonry
- Fire resistance - Up to 4 hours tested in accordance with AS 1530.4
- Internal application only
- Cost effective
- STC acoustic rating 60 in plasterboard
- Water resistant after cure
Fire resistance - Up to 4 hours tested in accordance with AS 1530.4
Internal application only
STC acoustic rating 60 in plasterboard
Water resistant after cure
|Model #||Fireban Acrylic 30615088|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Passive fire warehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.